Thursday 5 August 2010

Designer Desire: Aruna Seth

As I am working at Aruna Seth at the moment, (the designer shoe company which also sells luxurious bags and accessories) I thought it was only fair to let you in on some of my experience as well and also to fill you in on this brilliant designer.

For those of you shoe lovers out there, (like me) you will be interested to know that Aruna Seth sells a wide wonderful variety of statement shoes, suitable for any occasion- whether it be for nights out, proms, day events or even your wedding! On nights out, I always wear statement shoes so it will come as no surprise to you that I have been drooling over their collections already.

And now Aruna Seth has branched out with a new accessories collection including their beautiful swarovski crystal butterfly brooches. I have been lucky enough to see these new brooches in the flesh and they are ridiculously sparkly- it's safe to say I want one... infact there are now a few things on my Aruna Seth wishlist that I have put on here for you to feast your eyes on. Take a look and let me know what you think or better yet follow this link to the Aruna Seth official website and decide for yourself which pair of dazzling shoes is your favourite- Take a look! www.arunaseth.com

The Fuchsia Pink Satin Butterfly shoes.


The Swarovski Crystal heels


The Ivory Satin Wedding shoes


The Swarovski Butterfly Brooch


Get my look! I have also put a look together including my favourite pair of Aruna Seth shoes, get the look by following my styling advice and combining all the items together!

Team the cut out crop top with black skinny jeans and the silver butterfly belt around the hips or the waist. Add Balenciaga leather jacket on top and open to reveal the crop top underneath.

Have long curly tresses like Megan Fox (above) and slide in the Butterfly hair grip or Aruna Seth butterfly brooch.

Go for a city glam makeup look with bold smoky eyes and fuchsia pink lips, co-coordinating with the shoes- use M.A.C makeup to get this look. Add false dramatic lashes for added glamour factor.

Finally, add Swarovski cuff and team with the butterfly ring. Then last but definitely not least- pop on the Aruna Seth fuchsia pink butterfly shoes and you are good to go with evening city chic style! Alternatively for a more casual day look, swap the crop top for the cream butterfly top and tone down the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment